Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Regarding the Paintedfigs.Com JimmyJango interview with Raef Granger: Trying to Contact Paul Burns of VB Investment, vb-investment-group.co.uk

Hi Paul,

I got your email but for some reason when I try to reply it (even by my personal mail account), I get a message fail notification:

Given the nature of your email I imagine you need me to get word to you anyway I can, and so I'm blogging my reply.

Here's my Reply:

Thank you for your email,

It is good to hear from you Paul, I hope you are well.

I'm glad you've had a chance to listen to my interview. It is odd though that you do not seem to have noticed that there is no reference to the identity of the person who conned me out of my money, whatsoever in that interview, or anywhere online. No where is that person named, or their company named. 

Thank you for your detailed email on this matter though. I will keep it.

Regards,

Navin


And for context, here is your email to me:


paul@vb-investment-group.co.uk  via paintedfigs.com 
10:11 PM (13 hours ago)
to navinpnweerarnavin
Navin,

It has been brought to my attention an interview you did on http://www.jimmyjango.com/ and the subsequent publicity surrounding it.

In summary, you claimed your company was not in financial difficulty when I started in April 2010. That you did not bribe or take part in money laundering and tax evasion and that I was some sort of venture capitalist who had come into your company and stole $30,000 and various other assets.

We both know these comments are both outrageous and wildly inaccurate and I therefore demand an apology.

If you apologise now and agree to publicise the apology we can agree mutual wording and publicity, you can save face and that will be the end of the matter.

If you fail to appologise to me in writing by the 10th February 2012 and then undertake the agreed publicity of the apology, I will publish all relevent documents in my posession online. The contractual terms you agreed to, emails, your company accounts etc, that category prove your talking nonsense.

I will then use all methods at my disposal to actively publicise these documents including but not limited to your clients, your prospective clients, paypal, your bank, the IRS, Customs and through Google both directly and through their and indeed all the major search engines. Then people will be able to see for themselves what really happened.

So the choice is yours, either way this matter will be settled by the 10th February 2012.

Paul


VB Investment Group
____________________________________________

www.vb-investment-group.co.uk

opening hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm GMT

PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY

This e-mail communication is strictly confidential and intended solely for
the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain
privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take action in reliance on it.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise the sender as soon as
possible and also confirm that the e-mail (and any attachments
accompanying it) has been deleted from your system.

No comments: